Remote Operated UV Decontamination Services
Hospital Acquired Infections are a significant and increasing problem in the global healthcare sector, where each year millions of patients are infected and thousands of patients die due to infections acquired during hospitalization. Furthermore, the HAIs result in significant extra costs for hospitals, due to additional days spent in bed, re-admissions and reduced operational efficiency.
The UVD Robot:
- A fully autonomous mobile robot emitting concentrated UV-C light onto infectious hot-spots in patient rooms and operating rooms, supporting the normal cleaning routines.
- Prevents and reduce the spread of infectious microorganisms in the environment by breaking down their DNA structure.
- Safe, reliable and user friendly as it can be operated by the hospital’s cleaning staff.
- Reducing hospital acquired infection rates and operating costs.
UV-C light disinfection technology eliminates any remaining pathogens after manual cleaning processes, such as:
- Clostridium difficile (C.diff)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureues (MRSA)
- Vancomycin-resistant Entercoccus faecailis (VRE)
Get more information now