Remote Operated UV Decontamination Services
Infectious diseases are a significant and increasing problem on a global level, where each year, millions of people are infected, and thousands die due to infections.
The UVD Robot:
- A fully autonomous mobile robot emitting concentrated UV-C light onto infectious hot-spots in laboratories and operating rooms, supporting the everyday cleaning routines.
- Prevents and reduce the spread of infectious microorganisms in the environment by breaking down their DNA structure.
- Safe, reliable and user friendly. Can be operated by cleaning staff.
UV-C light disinfection technology eliminates any remaining pathogens after manual cleaning processes, such as:
- Clostridium difficile (C.diff)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureues (MRSA)
- Vancomycin-resistant Entercoccus faecailis (VRE)