The Nombrero has been designed to hold wet diet and hangs from the cage top to prevent it tipping over.
The shallow bowl contains the wet food and is suspended so that it does not come into contact with the cage base or bedding while remaining easily accessible to the mice, improving and refining the animals welfare standards.
The Nombrero aims to-
• Provide clean and accessible wet food
• Improve and refine welfare standards
• Reduce costs from wet bedding replacement
• Create an additional mobile platform/ refuge
• Stackable design perfect for storage and postage