The original, patented, complete in-cage solution
As a 3-in-1 solution to bedding, nesting and enrichment, the NestPak has revolutionised cage changing procedures while simultaneously improving animal welfare.
In 1998, Datesand joined forces with Pete Willan and the University of Leicester to develop this ground-breaking new product. An international patent was granted and the expertise, commitment and investment that was poured into the development of this product was protected.
The original NestPaks are ONLY produced in Datesand’s ISO accredited facilities to exacting standards or in our audited licensed manufacturers facilities. Since 1998, millions of NestPaks have been sold worldwide, directly through Datesand and our global network of approved distributors and licensed manufacturers.
We can assure that each product is manufactured to specific customer specification to the absolute highest quality.
To ensure the quality of NestPak in your facility, be sure to contact Datesand or one of our OFFICIAL distributors.
Here and now
Patented nestpak are ONLY produced in Datesand’s ISO accredited facilities to exacting standards, or in one of our audited licensed manufacturer’s facilities. Every nestpak is manufactured to customer specification on dedicated production runs with the highest quality paper, bedding and enrichment items.
To ensure the quality of nestpak in your facilities, make sure you contact Datesand or one of our OFFICIAL distributors.
Improve welfare, reduce manual handling, save time and money!
- Self-contained bedding/nesting sachets utilising animals’ natural instincts to shred to make nests
- Combining FDA paper and quality bedding, NestPak offers a 3 in 1’ solution to bedding, nesting and enrichment
- A precise and consistent amount of bedding in every NestPak
- Manufactured in ISO accredited facilities, all free flowing grades and volumes of bedding available
- NestPaks offer a considerable reduction in airborne particulates and allergens
- Suitable for all types of caging especially isolators & IVCs
- Autoclavable or can be supplied irradiated
Contact us for more information
Protected by international patent numbers: 1100320, 6584934, 757934